|MCCOOL Courtney USA
Discipline: Womens Artistic
|Last update: 05/09/2011|
|Date of birth:||01/04/1988||Age:||25|
|Place of birth:||KANSAS CITY||
|Hometown:||KANSAS CITY (USA)|
|Start Discipline (year):||1995|
|First Int. Competition (year):||2002|
|National Team Since (year):|
|Current Club:||Great American Gymnastics Express|
|Head coach:||Al Fong|
|Assistant coach:||Armine Barutyan Fong|
|Personal website / fan page:||Facebook page:|
|Twitter account:||Other Social media account:|
|More about MCCOOL Courtney:|
Courtney McCool is a team Olympic silver medallist !
McCool burst into the international spotlight by finishing second in the all-around at the 2004 Visa American Cup, then winning the 2004 Olympic Games Test Event in Athens. She followed that up with a 2nd place finish at the Olympic Team Trials. McCool is the daughter of Mike, an interior designer, and Linda, a teacher. She has an older brother, Michael (10/22/84), and a sister, Morgan (12/9/90), who is a dancer. McCool's favorite school subject is math. She hopes to someday become a veterinarian. She enjoys listening to music by Eminem and watching "Happy Days". Her goal in gymnastics is to win a gold medal at the 2004 Olympic Games.
- 2004 U.S. Olympic Team Trials-Gymnastics, Anaheim, CA; 2nd -AA, 5th -V, 7th -UB, 1st- BB, 4th -FX
- 2004 Visa U.S. Championships, Nashville, Tenn.; 4th- AA, T3rd- BB, 2nd- FX
- 2004 Athens Test Event, Athens, GRE; 1st -AA, 2nd -V, 3rd -UB, 7th -BB, 5th -FX
- 2004 Visa American Cup, New York, N.Y.; 2nd -AA, 2nd-V, 2nd -FX "
- 2003 Masillia Gym Cup, Marseille, FRA; 2nd -Team, 3rd-AA, 1st-BB, 4th-V "
- 2003 Pan American Games, Santo Domingo, DOM; 1st -Team, 2nd -V "
- 2002 USA Japan Dual, Houston, Texas; 1st -Team, 3rd -V